Sunday, April 22, 2012

cover me pretty



Oh hiiiii :-)
Yesterday, one of my fave design blogs (cocozy.com) had an entry showing 2 images of  a kitchen/breakfast nook covered in my favorite collection of wall-coverings: Phillip Jeffries.


  • This Grass-cloth wall covering adds drama without drowning the rooms. It has textures and adds dimension and dynamic to the kitchen.



                                                                 
  • I love how the wrapped the grass-cloth into the window sills and bulkheads.
For a few years now, P. J wall coverings has this collection with moroccan-style prints and others.

They will most definitely add glamour and focus to a room:







                                                                                     






Because the rolls run in the the 200 dollar mark,  I would suggest using this as:
  • An Accent wall
  • In a powder room
  • Hallways/foyers
  • Headboard wall
And finally, these are only available through trades, like me :-)

Theo Flamenbaum
- Style + Function + Love + You - 



1 comment: