Sunday, June 3, 2012

VIVA ITALIA

Hello bloggers,

You know that I love to feature here my latest findings, stores etc.
This past week, I was walking on King St east near Jarvis. I was a bit in a rush but I glanced inside this Italian Furniture Store "Calligaris" and needed to come in because of the below:

Mya chair

So I went back to take a further look inside. A very nice sales associate (Anne) helped me out falling even more in love with their stuff.

The pieces are all made and shipped from Italy. With dazzling dining sets and living room pieces, Calligaris's style is crisp, clean yet edgy, kinda like me :-)

I would like to highlight their multiple stylish expandable dining tables with simple slide and snap mechanisms.
Airport table

So my picks are:

Astro table

Tokyo Table

Lib Shelving

Seattle Media Unit


L'eau chair

Wien Chair (spin-off of the iconic Thonet chair)

Theo Flamenbaum
- Style + Function + Love + You -




No comments:

Post a Comment